Friday, June 05, 2009

June 5


I started to review the entire Social 33 course with you today. I started delivering a PowerPoint presentation called "Social 33 Review", which I will eventually send to you. While I was going through this presentation you were to take some notes. We'll continue to do this on Monday and probably Tuesday as well. Please remember that you have your Social 33 In-Class Final Exam (Topics A and B) on Thursday, June 11th. I gave you the study guide yesterday, if you missed class yesterday, you need to get these notes from a classmate.



I gave you some updated marks in Social 20-1 (which could potentially change depending on your results on the Unit 3 Position Paper)and you had time to work on Unit 4 multiple choice questions. I also collected your Chapter 16 Key Terms and Questions.



I gave you a handout on key terms associated with the contemporary world and a glossary of key terms for Topic B. I also delivered a presentation entitled "Contemporary Economic Globalization" today, which I will be sending to you this afternoon. Please remember that you have your Contemporary World Unit Final on Tuesday, June 9th (please see the study guide here) and your In-Class Final Exam (which covers Topic A and Topic B)is on Thursday, June 11th (sorry no study guide here).

No comments: