Wednesday, February 17, 2010

February 17


I continued with the PowerPoint presentation called "The Napoleonic Age" and then showed you an A & E Biography video called "Napoleon Bonaparte: The Glory of France". As you watched this video, you could have filled in your Napoleonic Age timelines a bit more. You might also want to check out this timeline to fill in your own notes. I also talked about your upcoming Chapter 1-2 Test, which will be on Monday. Please see the study guide here (scroll down to find it). I will finish off the PowerPoint presentation tomorrow.


I gave you a chance again to look at exemplar essays from the first semester, and we de-constructed one them, looking at the organizational structure of one of the essays. You also had an opportunity to do some small group brainstorming to look at potential arguments and evidence that you might use in tomorrow's essay. I also started a PowerPoint presentation on "The Development of Classical Liberalism" which I will continue on Friday. You will write your Unit 1 Essay tomorrow, so please go directly to the Blenheim Room.

No comments: