Monday, February 08, 2010

February 8


I took in your Individualism vs. Collectivism booklets for homework check marks at the beginning of class. Please remember that your Chapter 2 Key Terms and Questions are due tomorrow. Also, please remember that you have your Chapter 1-2 Test on Wednesday, please see the study guide here (scroll down to find it). We started a film study of "Sicko" today, which we will finish off tomorrow.




I finished off the PowerPoint presentation on "The French Revolution" today. I will send this presentation to you tonight (hopefully, I'm experiencing some technical issues with the images in this presentation). Your Chapter 2 Key Terms and Questions are due on Wednesday. If I were you, I would try to get the key terms completed tonight. Tomorrow we'll start watching a documentary on the French Revolution.

No comments: