Wednesday, February 24, 2010

February 24


I went through a PowerPoint presentation today called "Contending Loyalties" that corresponds to material in Chapter 3 in your textbook. Please print it off and add it to your notes. Your French Revolution DBA assignment is due tomorrow, and your Chapter 3 Key Terms and Questions are due on Friday.


I went through a PowerPoint presentation today that dealt with the emergence of new ideologies in response to classical liberalism and the Industrial Revolution called "Responses to Classical Liberalism". I have sent this presentation to you already, so make sure that you print it off and add it to your notes, I will do a homework check on it in the next couple of days. I also gave you a booklet today (you will get time to work on it tomorrow in class) called "The Philosophies of Industrialism" that you were to work on. I also collected your Chapter 4 Key Terms today. You don't have homework tonight, so if you would like to watch a certain hockey game, that's fine by me.

No comments: