Friday, February 19, 2010

February 19


I finished "The Development of Classical Liberalism" PowerPoint presentation in class today. I have sent this presentation to your e-mail accounts, so please print it off and add it to your notes (I'll do a homework check on this on Monday). You should read Chapter 3 this weekend, and complete the Chapter 3 Questions from the Chapter 3 Worksheet for Monday.


We watched a little bit of "History Bites" on the French Revolution and Napoleonic times. I also did a homework check to see if you printed off your "Napoleonic Age" PowerPoint presentation. I also gave you your French Revolution DBA, this is due on Thursday, February 25th. I will also send this to you by e-mail to make it easier to complete. Please study for your Chapter 1-2 Test, which is on Monday. Please see the study guide here (scroll down to find it).

No comments: