Thursday, February 04, 2010

February 4


I went through a PowerPoint presentation today called "The Enlightenment". You will be writing a matching quiz on material from this presentation tomorrow. Study the chart that you filled out during this presentation tonight. I have sent this presentation to your e-mail accounts already. I still haven't heard from some of you to see if the e-mail distribution list is working or not, so please let me know that you are getting the e-mail messages.

I did some review of the political and economic spectrums today, as well as the political-economic grid. I also introduced the concepts of individualism and collectivism. Your Chapter 2 Key Terms and Questions will be due on Tuesday, so if you want to start working on that tonight, please do so. You have your Chapter 1-2 Test on Wednesday of next week, please see the study guide here (scroll down to find it). Please make sure that you print off the Ideology Notes from the Black Gold School District, you can find those notes here. Tomorrow, we'll be looking at preparing for the in-class position papers that you'll be facing over the course of the semester.

No comments: