Monday, June 06, 2011

June 6

I went through a PowerPoint presentation today called "The Effects of Globalization on Individuals and Communities". I will be sending this presentation to you tonight, along with the Social 10-1 Final Exam Study Guide. Your Chapter 17 Key Terms and Questions are due tomorrow. Your Chapter 15-16 Test is tomorrow, please see the study guide here. Part A of your Final Exam is on Wednesday, make sure that you review how to write a three source analysis.

I gave back all your essays from the entire semester. I broke you up into small groups of 4-5 to write a group outline based on the January 2011 Diploma Exam WRA II.  I'll scan the outlines that you wrote in class and send you a copy of them tomorrow. Please remember that you have your Trial Final on Wednesday, please use the Social 30-1 Study Guide that I gave you to study for it. Remember, the Trial Final wipes out your lowest mark. I'll post your exam marks tomorrow and then you can make a decision as to which test you're going to wipe out.

2 comments:

Miss Chrissy said...

Im a grade 10 student in fort mcmurrY and my teacher refuses to give us a sudy kind for finals. do u have any key thing that u think i should be reviewing? Do u have a review for finals

Miss Chrissy said...

Im a grade 10 student in fort mcmurrY and my teacher refuses to give us a sudy kind for finals. do u have any key thing that u think i should be reviewing? Do u have a review for finals