Tuesday, June 07, 2011

June 7

You wrote your Chapter 15-16 Test today, which took most of the period. Make sure that you review how to write a three source analysis assignment (WRA I) because that is what tomorrow's Part A of the Final Exam will be like. Make sure that know the structure and organization of a WRA I. You will have 60 minutes to write this assignment and we will be doing it in class time. Your Chapter 18-19 Key Terms and Questions are due on Friday.

We focused in on preparing for the WRA I of the 30-1 Diploma Exam. We used as an example the January 2010 Diploma Exam WRA I. You broke into small groups of 4-5 to put together a detailed outline of what a WRA I would look like. Once again you'll get copies of these outlines. I'll be giving these out tomorrow. Keep in mind that they won't use these sources again, the idea was to practice writing/planning a WRA I, emphasizing organization, structure and key concepts of the course. Your Trial Final is tomorrow, so make sure that you review, since the Trial Final wipes out your lowest mark. Make sure that the Trial Final isn't your lowest mark!

No comments: