Wednesday, May 24, 2006

May 24


Today I showed you some selections from a video entitled "The People Bomb". I collected your WWI Dossier Assignment as well. You have an in-class position paper tomorrow, so please remember to go to directly to the Blenheim computer lab.


I have sent to you the essay topic and outline sheets for your next and last position paper. I have sent to you the reading on the War Measures Act (it's the same one that appeared in the booklet that I've already given to you) as well. You have a homework assignment tonight: complete the questions on Native Rights. The questions on this worksheet can be answered by reading your textbook. By Friday, we will have finished the core course content material for Social 10, and we'll be able to start reviewing for your Rights and Responsibilities Unit Final and your social 10 Final. Here is the hyperlink to the CBC Archives on the FLQ Crisis.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SS 20-4
Argh I can't think of any examples against Germany due to blank cheque.

Anonymous said...

I also need one other example for against germany for the Schlieffen Plan

Anonymous said...

wen is the rights and responsibilities unit final??!

Anonymous said...

hey mr. gilchrist can you send me the natice rights booklet and what are the test book reading we have to do to get the answer??

Anonymous said...

Could anyone explain the theory behind blaming one big country instead of many small ones?