Monday, May 29, 2006

May 29


We did a little brainstorming today in class about potential arguments and examples that could be used in your upcoming in-class position paper. As well, I talked a little bit about multiple choice test-taking strategies. I would like to remind students that received a 28 or better out of 30 on the last position paper to send me a copy of it as I would like to send out some examples to your fellow classmates before our last position paper. As of right now, I've only received two exemplar essays. I would also like to remind you that you have a homework assignment tonight, and that would be to send me 3 Jeopardy! questions tonight via e-mail (if you haven't already done so)so that I can start putting the game together.



We finished watching the video "China Revs Up" in class today. As well, you worked on Part 2 of the Topic B outline in class today. This Part of the outline needs to be finished this week.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

when are we playing jepoardy!?
=)

Anonymous said...

Can you please post a SS-20 final exam study guide ASAP? It would be greatly appreciated. Do we need to know the Philosophes such as Voltaire??

Anonymous said...

gomen (=_=)
i would send my essay, but i didnt save it..how stupid

Anonymous said...

You said that a lot of our final is going to be document based ananlysis stuff right? How does that work??

Anonymous said...

we need to know the different King Louis' for the F.E. or just Louis the 16th and 18th??

Anonymous said...

I can't read my notes was the moderate phase of the revolution july-october 1786 or 1789 or??

Anonymous said...

何が?