Tuesday, April 17, 2007

April 17


I collected your WWI-WWII projects today at the beginning of class. I finished off my presentation/lecture on "Politics and Government in Canada", and I will send it to you this afternoon. I will also send you a list of key terms for our Politics and Government unit. We will be reviewing our Sovereignty Unit tomorrow.

I gave you some handouts today on fiscal and monetary policy, and one on the Canadian government's role in the economy. I also gave you a handout/chart on the "Benefits of Economic Systems". You were also required to write 7 questions for tomorrow's review game (if you were away today, don't worry about writing any questions). Tomorrow we'll be playing a review game for our Economic Systems Unit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how manu total presentations are there in the Sovereignty unit?

Kevin Gilchrist said...

how manu total presentations are there in the Sovereignty unit?

---------------
That's a good question, I get it every semester. Let's count them up:
-Canadian Sovereignty
-Canada's Role in WWI (pt1)
-Canada's Role in WWI (pt2)
-The Interwar Years
-Canada's Role in WWII
-Canada in the Cold War
-Canada's Role on the International Stage
-Canada's Foreign Policy