Wednesday, April 25, 2007

April 25


Today we looked at the terms of the Treaty of Versailles, and how it might have contributed to rise of the Nazi party in Germany. I have sent you today's presentation already. Please make sure that you have yesterday's presentation printed off for tomorrow, because I will be doing a homework check on it.


For most of the period we watched a video called "Democracy at Work" and you were to take notes on it while you watched. I also gave you the essay question. I will post hyperlinks that will help with the essay topic tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mr. gilchrist i am your social 10 student. did you send us a rubric for the political cartoon analysis.

Kevin Gilchrist said...

mr. gilchrist i am your social 10 student. did you send us a rubric for the political cartoon analysis.

-----------------
Not yet. I'll send it out tomorrow.