Friday, April 20, 2007

April 20


You wrote your Economic Systems Unit Final today in class. It was 50 multiple choice questions, and as a class, you did extremely well on it. I'll give you the results for this unit final on Monday. Have a great weekend!



After current events today, I delivered a presentation/lecture on "Canadian Politics and Government" (Part 2). I will send this presentation to you today, after I make some updates to it. Please make sure that you have studied the "Glossary of Parliamentary Key Terms" that I sent to you this week, and please take notes on the floor plan of the House of Commons, and on 'how a bill becomes a law'. You will be having pop quizzes on those topics in the coming weeks. Be prepared! I will hopefully have marks to give back to you early next week on your essays and WWI-WWII projects. Have a great weekend!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

450 posts! Congrats!