Wednesday, May 04, 2016

May 4





We had a high-paced review of what to expect on the Paper 1 and Paper 2 exam. I have shared the Google Slides presentations that I delivered in class today. I also shared an OPVL grid in Google Sheets with you, and another folder from my Google Drive that has all of the past Paper 2 and Paper 3 exams from 2000. I know it's a lot to take in, but it's worth a look. Also, it's worth contributing to the Paper 1 and Paper 2 Review Docs that I shared with you last week. Please have a look at the upcoming important dates:

  • Paper 1 is on Friday, May 6th (pm)
  • Paper 2 is on Monday, May 9th (pm)
  • Paper 3 Review session is on Tuesday, May 10th (during regular class time)
  • Paper 3 is on Thursday, May 12th (pm)



You wrote your Chapter 10-11 Test today in class. I'll try to get the results back to you as soon as possible. Your Chapter 12 Key Terms and Questions are due tomorrow.


You wrote your Unit 2 WRA II Essay today in class. We'll continue working on Unit 3 material tomorrow.

No comments: