Tuesday, September 27, 2016

September 27


I started a lecture today on "Contending Loyalties", which I'll finish up tomorrow. I gave you the remainder of class time to work on your Chapter 3 Key Terms and Questions. These key terms and questions are due tomorrow. Please remember that your French Revolution DBA Assignment is due on Thursday, September 29th. I'll be teaching you how to write a three source analysis assignment (WRA I) on Thursday. You'll be writing your Unit 1 WRA I on Friday, you'll get 60 minutes to complete this assignment.



We spent a lot of class time today discussing Thomas Paine's Common Sense and the Declaration of Independence. The Declaration of Independence study guide is due on Thursday, September 29th. You find this on the IB 20 wiki on the Independence Movements page. You have work due on Friday, September 30th, you must submit your IA research question, along with 4-5 properly cited sources (Chicago Manual of Style) that you will use to complete your IA. You should submit a hard copy on Friday.

No comments: