Wednesday, September 28, 2016

September 28


I finished off the lecture on "Contending Loyalties". You had the remainder of the class time to work on your Chapter 4 Key Terms and Questions, which are due tomorrow. Your French Revolution DBA Assignment is also due tomorrow. I'm going to be teaching you how to write a WRA I (three source analysis) tomorrow. This Friday (September 30th), you'll be writing your Unit 1 WRA I. One week from tomorrow you'll be writing your Chapter 3-4 Test and I'll be posting the study guide her tomorrow.



We spent the entire class looking at the Articles of Confederation. I gave each of you a copy of the U.S. Constitution graphic novel, start reading them! Please remember that your IA research question and preliminary bibliography is due on Friday, September 30th.

No comments: