Wednesday, September 07, 2016

Social 20-1 and IB 20

With all of my classes today I went through the course outline, I got all of you to sign up for the wiki, and assigned homework due on Friday. All of my students (Social 20-1 and IB 20 students) have the same homework assignment: write me a friendly letter of introduction. Make sure that your friendly letter is in paragraph form too. Please address the letter "Dear Mr. Gilchrist". The letter will probably be about 1 page in length (single-spaced). Please make sure that your letter demonstrates your writing ability and covers some of the following topics:
  • family
  • education plans (this year, and in the future; future career plans)
  • post-high school plans
  • favorite TV shows, movies, music
  • hobbies
  • extracurriculars
  • sports

No comments: