Friday, September 30, 2016

September 30


You wrote the Unit 1 WRA I today in the Blenheim Room. If you missed class today, you'll have to write the WRA I on Monday (or make other suitable arrangements). On Thursday, October 6th (one week from yesterday) you'll be writing your Chapter 3-4 Test (please see the study guide below).

This quiz will be on Thursday, October 6th. It will consist of a matching section (10 key concepts) and a short answer section.
  • make sure that you study the PowerPoint presentation "Contending Loyalties"
  • make sure that you have read Chapters 3 and 4 (it is all testable material)
  • know the key concepts/key terms from Chapters 3 and 4 (please see the Unit 1 Worksheet for these)
  • study your answers to the Chapter 3 and 4 questions from the Unit 1 Worksheet (all could potentially be on the quiz)


I did a homework check on your IA research question and bibliography today. Hopefully, I'll have some feedback for you next week. You wrote your first current events quiz today (now you see what the format will be for these quizzes). I talked a little bit about parliamentary procedure. Please go over the Model UN parliamentary rules and procedures PowerPoint presentation on the IB 20 wiki on the Constitutional Convention page (I'll share this page with you once I've slotted you into positions).

No comments: