Friday, December 01, 2017

December 1

Weird....I guess I forgot to post yesterday on the blog.



I did a homework check on Fascist Italy and Mussolini Chapter 3 Questions at the beginning of class today. I delivered a PowerPoint lecture on German foreign policy from 1933-1937. I have converted it to a Google Slides presentation, and shared it with you (as I have done with yesterday's lecture). I also shared a Google Doc on German foreign policy with source analysis questions. This homework assignment is due on Tuesday, December 5th, you will share it with my GMail account.


I delivered a PowerPoint lecture on "The Impact of Globalization on Environments", which didn't take too long. If you missed class today, please get the notes from a classmate on this lecture and on the NFB documentary that we started today called "Shipbreakers". Don't forget that you have your TNC Dossier Assignment due on Wednesday, December 6th.


 Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: