Tuesday, December 05, 2017

December 5


We finished off the "Road to World War II: Germany" today. I then started a lecture on "The International Response to German Aggression, 1933-1940", which I should be able to finish up. We'll be looking at appeasement in greater detail in the next couple of days. Don't forget to complete the Google Doc assignment (it was due today).


I had you read a short article from the CBC News in Review series on e-waste in China. When I showed you this video, you were supposed to answer the fill in the blanks activity that went with the video. I then delivered a little bit more of the "Globalization and Sustainability" lecture today. I'll finish off this lecture tomorrow. Your TNC Dossier Assignment is now due on Thursday, December 7th. Everyone gets an extension!




No comments: