Wednesday, December 06, 2017

December 6


I finished off the last bit of the "Globalization and Sustainability" lecture today. I showed you short interview of Jeff Rubin from "The Hour", and his theory that if oil prices climb to triple digit rates that globalization becomes unsustainable. You got a chance to start working on your Chapter 15 Key Terms and Questions. We'll continue on with Unit 4 material tomorrow. Don't forget that your TNC Dossier Assignment is due tomorrow.


I showed you a video from the BBC 20th Century History series called "Why Appeasement?", and while you watched this video, you should have been taking notes on it. I finished off the "International Response to German Aggression, 1933-1940" lecture today too. I'll convert this into a Google Slides presentation and share it with you tonight.

No comments: