Monday, September 12, 2005

September 12


At the start of the period I gave you some time to work on the "Basic Canadian Geographical Information" worksheet that I gave to you on Friday. I distributed a booklet that covers some of the major topics that we'll be covering in our study of Canadian regionlism. You do have an assignment that it is in this booklet, and it is due tomorrow. The assignment is Part "A" part of the map assignment, for this assignment you must complete the two maps on climate regions and physiographic regions of Canada. I returned your map assignments today as well.


I collected your assignments that were due today at the beginning of class. I handed out a set of maps of Europe. This was the only class time that I will be able to give you to work on these maps. All of the maps are due on Wednesday, September 14th. Please don't forget to read Chapter 2 in the textbook tonight.

3 comments:

Kevin Gilchrist said...

We'll be using the "The Pageant of World History" for the first part of the course. We will be doing some review and discussion of topics covered in the book during class time. If you ever have any questions, please see me during tutorial time.

Anonymous said...

Uhmm do we have to do the last map and put the capitals 2??

Kevin Gilchrist said...

On the third map you must label the capital cities of Europe. Please follow the instructions: include a key on the backside of the page. As you know, you have until Thursday, September 15th to complete this assignment now.