Wednesday, September 21, 2005

September 21


I had you read two newspaper articles today that dealt with the topic of equalization of regional disparities in Canada. I had you summarize arguments for and against equalization payments. I also distributed another newspaper article entitled "Guarding Alberta's Vault". You are to read this article tonight, and be prepared to discuss it tomorrow in class.


We began class by reviewing the answers to the questions that I had assigned for homework last night. I gave you a timeline of key events in the French Revolution and I discussed some key points with the class on various events in the revolution. I also assigned the following questions for homework: page 74, Q1-5. Most of you finished this in class. I have set up the e-mail distribution list for this class, so please check your e-mail tonight or tomorrow, and respond back if it you got the message. (Please respond back with the word "pong") Thanks!

No comments: