Tuesday, September 27, 2005

September 27

Once again, I apologize for the late posting...

We watched a couple of excerpts of the CBC News in Review. One of which was a 20th anniversary retrospective on the FLQ-October Crisis of 1970. The other dealt with the lead up to a referendum vote in Quebec in 1995. I collected extra credit assignments as well today. I'm still trying to get the e-mail distribution list working smoothly. This morning I sent out the three PowerPoint presentations that I have delivered thus far in class. If you didn't receive these presentations in your e-mail account, then you need to send me an e-mail message. Here is my e-mail address in case you didn't copy it down today: krgilchrist@cbe.ab.ca
Please review the previous posting for a study guide for the Regionalism final.


We continued watching the video "The French Revolution: Years of Hope". The events that we watched today were: the storming of the Bastille, the Declaration of the Rights of Man, the Women's March to Versailles, and we were getting to Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette's attempt to escape from France. We'll pick up where we left off tomorrow.

No comments: