Tuesday, September 20, 2005

September 20


I delivered a presentation today on causes of regional disparities. If you missed today's class, you will have to get notes from a classmate. I collected your promotional brochure assignments, and returned your Canadian Geography quiz answer sheets. I would like to set up an e-mail distribution list for both Social 10 classes, so please remind me tomorrow to send around the sign up list. You do not have any homework for tomorrow, unless you did not get your brochure in on time.


I delivered a presentation today on the Causes of the French Revolution. This presentation covered the underlying and immediate causes of the revolution, and events leading up to the storming of the Bastille in 1789. I also assigned the following questions from the textbook for homework:

  • page 65 Q2, Q4
  • page 70 Q1, Q2, Q5

These questions are for homework for tomorrow. Please don't forget that you have a European Geography Quiz on Friday!!

No comments: