Monday, October 01, 2007

October 1


I went through a presentation/lecture today that took about 60 minutes. While I was going through this presentation you were to take notes on concept webs that I passed out to you. I also told you to finish off the Unit 1 Worksheet (just the Chapter 5 questions should be completed). I did not set a due date for the Chapter 5 questions though. I also told you that you have a Chapter 3-4 Quiz on Wednesday. It is matching and short answer, similar in format to your Chapter 1-2 Quiz. I gave you the results of your Chapter 1-2 Quiz towards the end of class.
  • Chapter 3-4 Quiz is on Wednesday (matching, short answer)
  • Chapter 3-4 Quiz Study Guide: study key concepts in Chapters 3-4, as well as the questions for inquiry, be able to refer to specific examples/case studies in your answers


I collected your Napoleonic Europe maps at the beginning of class. I also returned your DBA #2 as well. I went through a presentation/lecture today on "The Unification of Italy and Germany". I have sent this presentation to you already. I gave you a Chapter 8 Key Terms worksheet that is due tomorrow. I have also sent you the essay topic for the Napoleon essay which you will be doing next week (see date below).

  • Chapter 5 Questions (Q1-5, 12) are due tomorrow
  • Chapter 8 Key Terms Worksheet is due tomorrow
  • Nationalism Test is on Thursday, October 4th
  • In-Class Position Paper (on Napoleon) will be held on Tuesday, October 9th

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

the map from your thursday post was much more helpful that the other three you had posted. i wish i had seen them last night!

Anonymous said...

mr.g, i cant find the cause for the revolutions in naples(1821), spain(1821-23), and greece(1823-28). can u help me out plz?

Anonymous said...

Mr.G umm do we need to study vocab for the chapter 3-4 test (SS10)

Anonymous said...

chapter 5 questions are not due tomorrow, right? thats what the blog says... when are u going to check them? wed.? thurs?

Anonymous said...

is there any way possible that you could possibly extend our date for the Ch. 3-4 test on wed.??????
i really need it
i ahve a science unit final on friday and i ahve other stuff going on and im sweating bullets here

social 10 student

Anonymous said...

related to my comment above...
when you say "be able to refer to the specific examples/case studies in your answers"
what case studies do you mean??

social 10 student

Kevin Gilchrist said...

Mr.G umm do we need to study vocab for the chapter 3-4 test (SS10)

--------------------
Yes, that's what I mean by key concepts.

Kevin Gilchrist said...

chapter 5 questions are not due tomorrow, right? thats what the blog says... when are u going to check them? wed.? thurs?

-----------------
No, the Chapter 5 questions aren't due tomorrow. I'll have them due after the quiz. Probably on Thursday. You should be focusing on studying for that test.

Kevin Gilchrist said...

is there any way possible that you could possibly extend our date for the Ch. 3-4 test on wed.??????
i really need it
i ahve a science unit final on friday and i ahve other stuff going on and im sweating bullets here

social 10 student

--------------------
Sorry, no. By my planning book you should have had the test on Tuesday. So I bumped it a day as it is.

Kevin Gilchrist said...

mr.g, i cant find the cause for the revolutions in naples(1821), spain(1821-23), and greece(1823-28). can u help me out plz?

---------------------
Come see me about this.