Wednesday, November 21, 2007

November 21


I delivered a presentation today called "Challenges and Opportunities of Economic Globalization". This presentation corresponds to Chapter 12 in your textbook. I have sent it to you already so please check your e-mail inboxes. I will also send you a copy of the Transnational Corporation Dossier Assignment marking guide today. Your Chapter 12 Key Terms and Questions are due tomorrow. Please make sure that you have read Chapter 12. Tomorrow we'll be watching at least one video (and maybe another). Don't forget that your Chapter 10-11 Quiz is on Friday, I'm expecting good results, so study hard.


We watched the highly anticipated video "If the World Were a Village" today, as well as worked on our Topic B Outline (Part 1) in class today. I'll give you the results of your World War I Unit Final tomorrow. I'll keep plugging away at your essays as well.

No comments: