Wednesday, November 07, 2007

November 7


You wrote your Unit 2 Final Exam today. I'll have a look at the results tomorrow, and share them with you on Friday, just in case I need to throw a couple of questions out. Please remember that your Chapter 10 Key Terms are due tomorrow and the Chapter 10 Questions are due on Friday. I will be doing a homework check tomorrow on the key terms, so make sure that you get them done.

I gave you some readings today, that you should complete tonight. I'll give you time tomorrow in class to work on the Part A and B in the assignments from the Critical Timeline of Events package. The work that you do over the next few days will help you tremendously in writing your next in-class position paper. I know that I said that I would post the study guide tonight, but I can't. This post is getting too long as it is. I'll post it tomorrow.
Here are some useful maps to complete the World War I Map of Europe assignment:















  • WWI Maps of Europe are due on Tuesday, November 13th
  • In-Class Position Paper is on Wednesday, November 14th
  • WWI Dossier Assignment is due on Friday, November 16th
  • WWI Unit Final is on Tuesday, November 20th

No comments: