Tuesday, September 23, 2008

September 23


Please add me as an author on your blogs. I need to be able to post questions on your group blogs. I still have about 4 group blogs that need to add me as an author. I went through a presentation today that covers Chapters 4 and 5 in the textbook. I've posted this presentation to the wiki under Unit 1 Presentations. We then started watching "Bend it Like Beckham" at the end of class. We'll continue watching it tomorrow in class, and hopefully finish it. Your Chapter 4 Key Terms and Questions are due tomorrow. Please remember that you also have your Chapter 3-4 Quiz on Friday, so start studying! Also, please add some more content to the wiki. We need to keep up with our glossary of key concepts, and also the wiki needs work in the area of collaborative notes. In the Collaborative Notes section on the wiki, you could be creating pages to help others understand differences between concepts (as an example). I will be rating your participation on the wiki at the end of the semester, please make sure that you participate and contribute to this resource that could be a tremendous review tool at the end of the semester.


I basically went through part of a presentation entitled "Contending Loyalties" today. I'll continue with this tomorrow, and I'll get into non-nationalist loyalties tomorrow. Please read Chapter 3 tonight, as well as complete the Chapter 3 Key Terms and Questions for homework. I'll do a homework check on it tomorrow.

No comments: