Wednesday, September 24, 2008

September 24


I finished the presentation on "Contending Loyalties" in class today. I also took in your Chapter 3 Key Terms and Questions. Your homework assignment tonight is to complete the Chapter 4 Key Terms and Questions.


I took in your Chapter 4 Key Terms and Questions at the beginning of class today. We continued watching "Bend it Like Beckham" and working on the film study that goes with the film. Please remember that you have your Chapter 3-4 Quiz this Friday, please remember to study!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HELP. I cant find "Expressions of Nationlism" keyterm in the textbook. I think Mr G. said something about that keyterm during the class but i forgot.

SOCIAL 20-1 P3

Kevin Gilchrist said...

HELP. I cant find "Expressions of Nationlism" keyterm in the textbook. I think Mr G. said something about that keyterm during the class but i forgot.

SOCIAL 20-1 P3

------------------
Check your class notes from last Thursday. It was the day that we brainstormed different ways of expressing nationalism, and then we ranked the causes of the French Revolution. I hope this helps.