Wednesday, March 10, 2010

March 10


I started a PowerPoint presentation today called "Allied Victory in WWI and the Paris Peace Conference". I will finish this presentation up hopefully on Friday when we look at the end of WWI and the Paris Peace Conference. In the remaining time in class you were to start reading Chapter 6 material and perhaps begin to complete key terms and questions from this chapter. These were not assigned today for homework.

I also gave you your interim report cards today. Parent-Teacher-Student Interviews run tomorrow from 3:00 to 5:00 p.m. and from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. in Room 111 (my classroom).


I gave you back some homework checked work and your political cartoon analysis assignments. I gave you class time to study for your Ideological Reaction to Industrialization Test, which is on Friday. Please see the study guide for this test here.

On another note, you might want to check this podcast/article from the NPR on the Obama administration turning towards Keynesian economics to pull the USA out of the recession. You'll learn more about John Maynard Keynes.

I also gave you your interim report cards today. Parent-Teacher-Student Interviews run tomorrow from 3:00 to 5:00 p.m. and from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. in Room 111 (my classroom).

No comments: