Wednesday, March 03, 2010

March 3


You wrote your Unit 1 Written Response Assignment I in class today. I gave you the remaining time to finish reading the Causes of World War I booklet. This booklet needs to be read before tomorrow's class. Please remember to study for your Chapter 3-4 Test, which is on Friday (please see the study guide here, scroll down to find it). You definitely need to study for your Unit 1 Final Exam, which is on Monday. This is a very challenging test. You can find the study guide for the Unit 1 Final Exam here (scroll down to find it).


I went through the Monetary and Fiscal Policy booklet that I sent to you last night for part of today's period. I also gave you a handout on the Great Depression and the American government reaction under FDR's administration that listed off some of the "alphabet agencies". I started to show "FDR and the New Deal", but we didn't finish it off; we will tomorrow.

No comments: