Tuesday, March 16, 2010

March 16


I did a homework check on the Chapter 5 Key Terms at the beginning of class today. I started a PowerPoint presentation today called "20th Century Rejections of Liberalism". I did not finish this presentation today, I will pick up after we've finished looking at the centrally planned economy. I gave you a lot of handouts on the command economy today. Make sure you read these handouts! You have your Market Economy and Mixed Economy Test on Thursday, please see the study guide here.


We watched an A & E Biography profile of Hitler called "The Fatal Attraction of Adolf Hitler". We watched Part 1 only of this biography. It covered the lead up to the start of WWII. I wrote out some extensive notes on this video on the board, so if you missed class today, you need to get these notes from a classmate. I also did a homework check on the PowerPoint presentation called "Allied Victory in WWI and the Paris Peace Conference" at the beginning of class. Please remember that your post-WWI Map Assignment is due on Thursday. Please see yesterday's post for an animated map of post-WWI Europe.

No comments: