Sunday, November 13, 2005

November 13

You might be wondering why I am posting on a Sunday, but I thought that I should post some information related to the test on WWI and WWII for my two Social 10 classes. The test will happen on Wednesday for sure. I will not be giving you a study guide for the test per se, but I will reiterate how the test was constructed. I went through Chapters 7-9 (covers WWI) and Chapter 12-14 (covers WWII) in your textbook. I looked for bolded words, words in italics, and words in quotation marks, these are key terms, key people and key events in WWI and WWII. If I were you, I would likewise go through these six chapters and write down each of these words. From there, if I were you I would prepare for the test by making sure I knew what these key terms meant. Some of the key terms, key events, and key people came up in the PowerPoint presentations too. That is all of the information that I will be giving you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

things like dates and small organizations such as like the support groups within Canada for WWI we have no need to memorize correct?
thx

Anonymous said...

and cant we have it on thursday?/

plz

Anonymous said...

alot of terms arent bolded,events like the social reform of women, and the scandals of ww1, and the payments of war etc. Do we need to know those, or just the bolded ones?? and r u conna focus more on war on the western front, or war on the home front??

thx

Anonymous said...

is it required to know about the organizations of the trenches? thanks.