Thursday, November 03, 2005

November 3


Today, delivered a presentation on the Causes of WWI. I have sent this presentation to you already, so please check for it in your e-mail inbox. Additionally, you were to read pages 237-247, and answer the questions on page 247 Q1-5.


Today, I collected your WWI Timeline Notes. I delivered a presentation on Canada's Role in WWII. I will send this PowerPoint out to you tonight. I gave you the remaining class time to work on your Chapter 8-9 questions which are due tomorrow. If you really feel that you can't finish these questions for tomorrow, then please have them complete by Monday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

um for the social ten chapter questions, we have the option of handing it in on monday right? itll probably be better quality then, so can we hand it in on monday?

Kevin Gilchrist said...

I didn't assign any questions from Chapter 10, so I'm assuming you mean Chapters 8 and 9. You can do those questions for Monday, but that's your choice. I'm not assigning any homework for this weekend, so you're giving yourself work to do this weekend.