Tuesday, November 08, 2005

November 8


I delivered a presentation today on Canada's role in the UN. This presentation also covered Canada's contribution to peacekeeping, and Canadian foreign policy in general. I also handed out a world map, and asked you to label Canadian peacekeeping operations on the map. This map is due on Thursday. If you would like to learn more about today's topic, visit the United Nations website. There are also some interesting articles related to the UN in this electronic issue of the New Internationalist.
As promised, here are some hyperlinks to some valuable websites that may help you with your upcoming research project on WWI and WWII.


As you can see, I had a lot of hyperlinks to give you. These 30 websites are just the tip of the iceberg. I will be posting more hyperlinks before we go to the Library next week. To be honest with you, I'm REALLY tired of creating these hyperlinks. I'll see you in class tomorrow.


You wrote your Imperialism Test today. Your WWI assignment is due tomorrow in class. We will be going to the Library tomorrow as well to start an Internet research assignment.

No comments: