Tuesday, November 15, 2005

November 15


Today we spent most of our class time in the library. This was your only class period that I will be giving you to work on your WWI and WWII research project. I also told you that your Sovereignty Unit Final would be next week, on Wednesday, November 23rd. I will be posting a study guide for this unit final within the next day or so. Please start reviewing for this unit final now. I'm posting the hyperlinks that I put up before, I posted these last week, but here they are again.



  • WWI and WWII Test is tomorrow (November 16th)
  • Sovereignty Unit Final is Wednesday, November 23rd
  • WWI/WWII Research Project is due Wednesday, November 30th



We watched a couple of videos today in class related to WWI, and then I gave you a pop quiz on them. Don't forget that you have your Internet research project due tomorrow! You will be having a unit final on WWI next week, I will post a study guide very soon, and give you more details very soon.

No comments: