Tuesday, November 22, 2005

November 22


I gave you a list of key terms for Politics and Government today in class, so that you could start making a glossary of terms. This will help you immensely when it comes time to studying. These key terms, as well as the diagram (on page 39) and the process in which a bill becomes a law (page 46) will be due on Friday (I changed the due date) of this week. Don't forget to study for Thursday's Sovereignty Final.


I gave you a large mapping assignment today in class. You will have class time tomorrow to work on it as well. Don't forget to study for your World War I Unit Final which is this Thursday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

can we play jeopardy tomorrow, like uber hard jeopardy?? we just wanan know where we stand in terms of raw knowledge.....btw its social 10

thx

Anonymous said...

ya da other guy is right...some of us kinda want to know where we stand as far as knowledge goes, and if we have been studying the wrong way, so plz prepare a jeopardy game for us tomorrow

thx so much

Anonymous said...

yes.....make sure tis insanely hard so it won't be a turkey shoot like its predecessors.

Kevin Gilchrist said...

I've seen comments about playing Jeopardy a few times, but here's the bottom line: I am not going to make a Jeopardy game for review. It takes WAY too much time to make one game, and I just don't have the time to spare this evening. Besides, I have other plans for tomorrow's class. You are more than welcome to quiz one another using this blog as a medium to do so though.

Anonymous said...

a dang it