Monday, November 21, 2005

November 21


I have sent out the PowerPoint presentation that I delivered today in class. I have added a couple of slides to it. If I were you I would take that presentation and copy and paste it into a Word document and then print it off. I also handed out an outline for this topic. We will be covering the remaining themes before the end of the term. Don't forget to study for Thursday's Sovereignty Unit Final!


We started the new topic in class today. I distributed an outline that covers the major topics that we will be examining in the remaining weeks. Please don't forget to study for your WWI Unit Final which is on Thursday. I gave a more detailed study guide out today in class too, so you will need to get this from a classmate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can u make a mock test or soemthing?? or do like a jeopardy for tomorrow and like wednesday, maybe we can review better that way

thx