Monday, February 13, 2006

February 13


I delivered a presentation to you today entitled "Regional Disparity". I have sent this presentation to you via the e-mail distribution list, so let me know if you didn't get it. I also have sent you three Word documents that I want you to print off for class tomorrow. I will start taking in some of the in-class assignments from you starting this week. Here is the test to see if you are reading the blog: you may sit where you like tomorrow, we're going to set up a new seating plan.


I showed you the first part of a movie about the French Revolution in class today. I think that studying this film will help enhance your understanding of key events in the French Revolution. Please finish the rest of the Chapter 3 questions by Wednesday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Gilchrist,

Opening the Notes email, only one of the three documents will open on my computer. I will bring it to class tomorrow and I will ask someone tomorrow in class if they can print some extra copies off for me.

Kevin Gilchrist said...

That's weird. Anyone else having the same problem?

Anonymous said...

Nope. I don't have that problem, I have printed out everything and can open everything.