Wednesday, February 08, 2006

February 8

Sorry for the late posting tonight...

I gave you your first project in Social 10 today, a Promotional Brochure. We will be doing library research tomorrow. We will meet in the classroom, and then we'll go to the library. I will post hyperlinks here on the blog before tomorrow's class.


I have sent you a homework assignment on the Declaration of the Rights of Man, so please check your e-mail messages. I also sent you today's PowerPoint presentation on the Causes of the French Revolution.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How many extra credit marks are we eligible to receive

Anonymous said...

Social 20

I know there can be more clauses for one idea, but can one clause be used more than once?
Do we have to use all the clauses?

Anonymous said...

Do we have to write out the entire clause, or can we just write down the number?

Kevin Gilchrist said...

Just write down the number. Multiple clauses may apply. I'll talk about how many extra credit marks are up for grabs in Social 10 tomorrow.