Tuesday, October 18, 2005

October 18


Most of today's class was spent writing the Identity Unit Final. You will get the results of this test in tomorrow's class. Please make sure that you double-check the date that you are going to present a current event. Please make sure that you are prepared for this activity. See you tomorrow in class.


I delivered a PowerPoint presentation today in class entitled "The Industrial Revolution". At certain points in the presentation, I asked you to copy down some notes. I have sent this presentation out through the e-mail distribution list at 6:45 this evening. If you haven't received this presentation, please send me an e-mail directly. If I don't hear from you, I assume that everything was received. I also gave you your next assignment, this one covers the Industrial Revolution. This research assignment is due next Tuesday. Please remember that you must answer ALL research questions on a separate piece of paper. This assignment is worth a significant amount of marks, so please make sure that you take the time to complete it and hand it in on time. I'll see you tomorrow in class.

No comments: