Monday, October 03, 2005

October 3


In today's class you wrote your Regionalism Final Exam. This was a 65 question multiple choice test. If you missed today's class then you will have to schedule with me a time that you will be able to write this exam. I also had you update your Completed Assignment Sheet, this is to be handed in tomorrow along with all of the completed assignments listed on the page. This is to give you credit for the homework that you completed during the Regionalism unit. It will be added to your assignment mark. Tomorrow we will begin a new theme: Identity.


I delivered a PowerPoint presentation in today's class which was entitled "The Rise of Napoleon Bonaparte". I have sent this presentation to all of you via e-mail, so if you did NOT receive it please send me an e-mail. If I don't hear from you, I will assume that you received it and I don't expect to receive an e-mail from you. I also collected your French Revolution Letter Writing Assignment today. If you did not hand it in today, your letter will be subject to a late penalty of 10% off each day. If you were away today, and the absence was excused then you will be exempt from this late penalty.
Upcoming important dates for Social 23 students:

  • French Revolution Research Assignment is due on Wednesday, October 5th
  • French Revolution Unit Exam is on Wednesday, October 5th
  • Napoleon Assignment is due on Friday, October 7th
  • Napoleon Quiz is on Friday, October 7th

Please don't forget to check out the helpful hyperlinks in the September 30th blog posting for help studying for the French Revolution Unit Exam.

1 comment:

Kevin Gilchrist said...

Unfortunately, the Napoleon assignment is a set of handouts that I gave out in class today. You'll have to get it from me tomorrow. Take the time tonight to study for your French Revolution Unit Exam on Wednesday.