Tuesday, October 04, 2005

October 4

Sorry for the late posting tonight...

I delivered a presentation today on Canadian Identity. I will send this presentation out after I have finished this post. I collected your Completed Assignment Sheets along with work that you completed during our Regionalism unit. This work has been marked. If you did not hand this in today you can hand it in tomorrow, with some penalties. You had a homework assignment based on Chapter 4 in Canada: A Nation Unfolding. These are the questions that you needed to answer: pg.98 Q2-3, Q6 and Q8, and pg.99 Q6. I also returned some marked work, and gave you back the results of your Regionalism final.


We watched the A&E Biography of Napoleon Bonaparte for the first part of class. Then I gave you time to work on your French Revolution Research Assignment, this assignment is due tomorrow. This assignment is meant to prepare you for tomorrow's unit exam. Don't forget that you have a quiz on Napoleon on Friday!

No comments: