Tuesday, March 06, 2007

March 6


We started our second theme in Social Studies 10 today, "Identity". We'll spend about 5 class periods on this theme. It is REALLY important to remember that the French-English Relations PowerPoint includes material that will appear on your Identity Unit Final.

I also collected your French-English Relations Timeline Assignment today. I will try to mark these assignments over the weekend and get them back to you early next week. I will send out today's presentation/lecture this afternoon, so please check your e-mail. Please let me know if you didn't receive today's presentation.


You wrote your Democracy Unit Final in class today. I can't wait to share the results with you (the multiple choice section)! I will try to have the essay portion marked as soon as possible too. Please have Activity 6 completed for tomorrow's class. I will be doing a homework check on this, so it should be an easy mark if you do your homework. I will be assigning the political cartoon assignment over the weekend, more about this tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't receive the presentation

Kevin Gilchrist said...

I have no idea who you are, so you need to send me an e-mail message, so that I can send it to you.