Friday, March 30, 2007

March 30


I continued going over the notes package that I handed out yesterday, specifically "the Soviet Economy Notes". I also assigned Ch.11 from "A Changing World" Q 1-7 for work in class. If you didn't finish it in class, then it is for homework. When we come back from our Spring Break we will finish looking at the command economy and move on to the mixed economy. Please enjoy your break.


I delivered a presentation on "The Cold War" which I will send to you this afternoon. We also heard a couple of current events presentations. Here are some upcoming important dates for you to concern yourselves with:

  • WWI/WWII Quiz is on Wednesday, April 11th
  • Sovereignty In-Class Position Paper is on Monday, April 16th
  • WWI/WWII Research Projects are due on Tuesday, April 17th
  • Sovereignty Unit Final is on Thursday, April 19th

If I were you, I would take your textbooks home with you, and your key terms list from Chapters 7-9 (WWI) and 12-14 (WWII). Please enjoy your break!

No comments: