Wednesday, April 19, 2006

April 19


You wrote your "Industrialization and Ideologies" Unit Final today.


I delivered a presentation today entitled "Politics and Government in Canada", I will be sending this presentation out tonight. Please check your e-mail tonight for a few documents and this presentation. Also, I want you to copy out the diagram on page 39 in your textbook into your notes. I also want you to take notes on "How a Bill Becomes a Law", there's a diagram in Chapter 2 in your textbook that you also need to get into your notes.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Social 10
Just curious... have you e-mailed us today's things... 'cause I haven't gotten them yet...

Anonymous said...

social rocks.

Kevin Gilchrist said...

I haven't e-mailed them out yet.

And yes, social does rock.

Anonymous said...

Social 20-4
Alright. I was just thinking if I came in during tutorial I wouldn't miss as much class time, incase we were doing something important.

Anonymous said...

Social 20-4

I know that the ch10 text q's are due tomorrow but are we actually handing them in tomorrow?