Tuesday, April 04, 2006

April 4


I delivered a presentation on "Canada's Role in WWII" at the start of class today. I will be sending this presentation out tonight. Please make sure that you read Chapter 13 and take note of the key terms in that chapter tonight. Here's the hyperlink to the NFB. Click on "D-Day". There are a couple of short films that you could watch.


I gave back your in-class position papers today in class. For the most part they were well done. There is still room for improvement though. I delivered a presentation on the Industrial Revolution as well today, which I will be sending out to you tonight.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

do we need to know specifically the gov'ts during the revolution and major events that took place under all of them or just like general things... ie: do we need to know that King Louis XVI was executed while the convention was in power or just why he was executed??

Anonymous said...

never mind i just found that in the study key

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr. Gilchrist
Social 10-2
Just wondering if you have emailed out the presentation and the outline of the new project yet.

Kevin Gilchrist said...

Sorry I haven't found time to do it yet. I'll do it right now.