Wednesday, April 26, 2006

April 26


You watched a couple of videos today in class. One was called "Doomed Dynasties" and the other was "Clash of the Generals". I also gave you a small booklet with information on each of the major European powers on the eve of World War I.

I collected your research projects today. As well we watched a fascinating video on "Democracy at Work", during which you took notes. Please start to prepare for next week's pop quizzes!Please check the April 24th post for information on the political cartoons assignment.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SS 20-4
Is the booklet due any time soon or is it just for our knowledge?

Kevin Gilchrist said...

I will take in the Imperialism booklet after your unit final.

Anonymous said...

ss 10-1
what are all of the ppts for government so far?

Kevin Gilchrist said...

I've only sent out one so far.