Wednesday, October 04, 2006

October 4

Sorry for the later post tonight. I'll try to keep it short.

I delivered a presentation today on the Congress of Vienna. I will be sending this out to you tomorrow. I gave you some time to work on the "Napoleon package" in class (for about 30 minutes) and then I had you move into your board game groups for about 30 minutes. Please remember that the Napoleon crossword puzzle, word search, and map assignment of Napoleonic Europe is due on Friday. I also collected your DBA #2 today. I guess, technically, you have no homework tonight, but why put off until tomorrow what you can do today? (Please check yesterday's post for an updated list of important upcoming dates).


We watched a video today called "Talking Canadian"; hopefully now you see that the way we talk is distinctly Canadian. I delivered a presentation on Canadian Identity, I will be sending this out to you tomorrow. Can someone please remind me tomorrow to tell you the marks on the Regionalism Unit Final? I keep forgetting to tell you your marks!

No comments: